Looking at the closing of the Group Consolidated Financial Statements as at 31.12.2019 ExperLab offers:
- Assessment on current use of EPM systems, in particular Oracle Hyperion “on premise” and Cloud, and gaap analysis with desired level of use;
- Training sessions for basic users, key users and administrators;
- Development of templates to improve the process of loading of financial statements by Legal Entities and ensuring the control of the integrity of the data in the system;
- Development of templates for the management of manual consolidation entries;
- Evolution of application structures (metadata), calculation rules, translation, consolidation;
- Creation of new data analysis reporting along the consolidation process (Translated / Aggregate / Eliminations / Contribution levels).
The aim of the proposal is to provide the key user with a single service package, capable of:
- Strengthen his skills in the use of the various components of the system;
- Increase the application’s ability to respond to its Financial Close needs.