“Consulting” means the ability to talk the same language of the key users.
“Experience” means the ability to talk both a finance language with finance managers and controllers, and a technical language with IT directors.
Many years of project experience have built solid skills in ExperLab on the following Financial closing processes:
- ItaGaap and IFRS accounting approaches;
- ETL and data migration from ERP to EPMs;
- Statutory Consolidation and Financial Statements & Disclosures;
- Managerial Consolidation;
- Sales, Opex, Capex, HR, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet Budget & Forecast;
- Financial Planning;
- Sustainability Reporting and GRIs.