Experlab is looking for recent graduates to be admitted in a six months internship with the aim of training them on Oracle Performance Management technologies on the Consolidated Financial Statements, planning and reporting processes.
Experlab researches consultants with minimum 1-2 years experience to be engaged in its growing projects of implementation of EPM applications mainly on Cloud, and on premise.
The profile has following characteristics:
– Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Management Engineering;
– At least 1-2 years experience on EPM projects on Oracle Hyperion EPM suite products;
– Experience on Oracle FCCS and / or PBCS applications;
– Knowledge of the Consolidated Financial Statements and Budgeting processes;
– Appreciate SQL Developer knowledge;
– Excellent knowledge of the Office package, in particular excel;
– Availability for short trips on national territory;
The workplace is Milan center.
Send your CV to email@example.com authorizing the processing of personal data and attaching, if desired, a motivation letter to a career in EPM / BI / Reporting consulting.