Following are the new enhancements on FCCS May release.
- ON-DEMAND RULES: this is really appreciated by the EPMs consultants ! This is the possibility to perform calculations outside of a Consolidation Process. Also from Smart View > Business Rules console.
- SUPPORT FOR ADDITIONAL ELIMINATION MEMBERS IN THE DATA SOURCE DIMENSION: this is great ! Into Fccs Elimination world we can track different natures of automatic journals. Using Data Source Dimension. This is data tracking for the Consolidation process.
- VIEW SIZE AND LAST MODIFIED DATE OF SNAPSHOT;
- “CLOSE MANAGER” RENAMED TO “EPM TASK MANAGER”;
- EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS FOR SUBMITTED AND REJECTED JOURNALS;
- CONSOLIDATION REPORT ENHANCEMENTS;
- REMOVAL OF THE ABILITY TO CREATE NEW COMPOSITE FORMS;
- APPROVALS PROCESS ENHANCEMENTS;
- NEW VERSION OF THE EPM AUTOMATE UTILITY.