Last week we met a company that uses an older version of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management and is considering migrating to the most updated release (184.108.40.206 or 11.2); today they manage both the consolidated and the monthly budget on HFM.
With Epm Cloud Enterprise they could:
1. Separate the two processes on the two separate modules: Oracle FCCS (Consolidated) and Oracle PBCS (Budget);
2. Exploiting cubes and dimensionality of Oracle PBCS to structure the Budget process more;
3. Optimize the execution times of the consolidation process, made heavy by the allocation and monthlyization rules;
4. Use of rules “on demand” to be linked within each phase of the Consolidation and planning process;
5. Bring the Budget data from Oracle PBCS to Oracle FCCS for consolidation through Data Management.