For the period of December 2019 / January 2020, looking at the financial closing processes of the end of the year, Experlab proposes an assessment meeting where to analyze the following areas:
- Applications ability to support the Closing process;
- Level of user skills in the use of applications;
- Needs for application new developments on data integration, reporting, calculation rules, user workflows;
- Integration requirements for new modules.
Old Applications release / no longer covered by Oracle support:
- Possibility of migration to Oracle EPM «on premise» 220.127.116.11;
- Possibility of migration to Oracle EPM «on premise» 11.2;
- Possibility of migration to Oracle EPM Cloud.
Non existing EPM application:
- Possibility of Oracle EPM Cloud implementation;
- Possibility of one or more EPM modules «on premise» 11.2 implementation.
The meeting is proposed to the following professionals:
- Management control;
- Administration, finance, treasury;
- IT Departments.