In preparation to the warm periods of the Financial Close, Experlab proposes a package of services aimed at improving users’ skills in using Enterprise Performance Management tools:
1. User and System Administrators training;
2. New Consolidated Reporting Package, including: 2a) Equity Movements by company, in consolidated view; 2b) Contribution Report by company and details of automatic and manual consolidated journals by nature; 2c) Consolidation adjustments, with opening balances and period movements details.
3. Smart View Add In User Guide.
The service package is based on the “on-premise” and Cloud applications of the Oracle Hyperion suite.
Experlab proposes cognitive and “free of charge” assessments to verify the health of HFM applications (Hyperion Financial Management) on premise and whose use does not cross the functional needs of the area Finance.
The causes could be some of the following:
- Obsolete release application;
- Original implementation project not completed;
- Mistrust users in the system/absence of training sessions and “on the job”;
- Lame interface to source systems;
- Incomplete or inappropriate Reporting book towards statutory and/or managerial functional requirements.
The choice of revitalization of the application and of the information process could go in two directions:
- Functional analysis for HFM reactivation and critical resolution;
- Functional Analysis for #FCCS migration (Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service).
The proposal is addressed both to the management control and to the information systems of companies that have in house an HFM installed.
Experlab carries out application maintenance, support and training services on existing Oracle Hyperion EPM applications (HFM, Essbase, Planning), in line with the change in the functional requirements coming from the management control. Experlab works on multiple areas, including:
- METADATA: maintenance of elements or dimensions in existing cubes / applications;
- WEB DATA ENTRY FORMS / SMART VIEW FILES / DATA LOAD RULES / TXT FILES: maintenance of application tools for data entry;
- FINANCIAL REPORTING STUDIO / WEB ANALYSIS / SMART VIEW FILES / EPRCS DOCS: maintenance of reports or book of reports;
- RULES AND CALCULATION SCRIPTS: maintenance of calculation, allocation, consolidation rules;
- SHARED SERVICES & SECURITIES: maintenance of users, tasks and securities profiling;
- NEW XBRL REPORTING: implementation of reports in XBRL format on already existing applications;
- FDM: development of ETL applications for data feeding on already existing applications; from ERP applications and between EPM applications;
- MIGRATION: migration of applications to new versions/releases.
A warm period is coming for the closing of the actual Statutory financial statements and Consolidated group financial statements; many companies develop the final touches on their 2018 budget and medium / long-term plans.
Experlab supports Finance and IT users with experienced and qualified Application Maintenance and Support services on all application components of following tools:
ORACLE / HYPERION EPM ON PREMISE:
- Financial Management (HFM);
- Financial Reporting Studio;
- Shared Services and Workspace;
- Smart View;
- Financial Data Management (FDM / FDQM);
- EPM Architect;
ORACLE EPM CLOUD:
- Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS);
- Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS);
- Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Service (EPRCS).
- Board Financial Consolidation.
To access our support services email email@example.com